1 Medium local squid cut into strips
250g Mooloolaba prawns cleaned with tails
1 Punnet heirloom tomatoes
250g Blanched macadamias
100ml Olive oil
1L Macadamia milk
1tbsp Mustard seeds
1 Tsp bi carb
1 Bunch curry leaf
1 Tbsp sherry vinegar
1 Tsp cumin seeds
1 Nob ginger
1 Lime – zest and juice
2 x Green chilli
1 x Pot baby parsley
- Slice the green chili and place in a bowl with a half a nob of grated ginger and 50ml of olive oil.
- Brush the above mix onto the seafood and leave in fridge for at least 4 hours.
Puffed Quinoa Method:
- Add quinoa to boiling water and cook until tender.
- Strain and rinse under cold water.
- Drain well and spread on tray to dry in dehydrator for 24 hrs.
- Fry at 220c until golden and puffed. Place on absorbent paper.